Happy Thursdays! BIG DEAL!!!

edited September 2017 in Deals & Things!

Each & every Thursday TQC will double your order!

No kidding!!!!! Order 1 CC & we'll send you 2!
Hold on, the offer doesn't end there! Order $1,500 WU/MG & we'll send you $3,000!!!!!!!!!
Ok, so now you get the picture Don't miss out on this great opportunity, offer ends midnight.

Nothing changes, just place your order as normal at http://galaxyaonv32reim.onion/payment and we'll do the rest!

Order

Please read our FAQ before contacting me....
Frequently Asked Questions

You may contact us about your inquires. We'll be in touch at our earliest convenience.

Email: crdgalaxy@protonmail.com
Jabber: ccgalaxy@creep.im

Comments

• Is the Thursday deal now active ?

• Ordered $1500 WU transfer

• anonymiss thanks for the ongoing support on torchat I notice you are not online so Ill continue here. I did go to Western Union in my city but it is closed early due to the holiday today. I got tip from a friend to go to another one across town. They are open for the next 3 hours. My friend and I will be on our way there now. As soon as I pickup the money I will let you know. Thanks again

• Will this deal be available this coming thursday? (the 27th)

• thequeenofcards does this double cards still too?

• All the way up def ordering today

• Our Thursday deal is now active! double cashout with us today at

• Are you live still?

• New customer. Guess today is my lucky day Thank You @thequeenofcards

• fubartaffy up to 30 days but in some cases up to 2 weeks. We guarantee the card be good up to 2 weeks.

• Just placed my order for Prepaid cards. I cant wait to get them! Thank you Queen!

• Our happy Thursday deal is now active!!!!!!! order Spend $200 for a $1,500 cashout. On HAPPY THURSDAY DEAL you will get $3,000 Take big advantage of this opportunity today only. Place your order at

• thequeenofcards hi there, just wanted to know if i make an order today, will this offer still apply. THKS

• our Thursday deal double cash-out special is now active!!!!!!!! double your money with each purchase made at

• Picked up WU successful FEEDBACK for 10% discount @anonymiss

• Just order for the first time hope it works

• Thanks for this deal Works out great for me. @sngel520 how did you post here if you cant post anything? nobrainer lol

• Hello new customer here. Do you have any pre-paid cards in stock?

• Another successful Thursday Deals. Ill bring more sales/deals to the forum soon. Thanks for your patience.