Money Gram Transfer

Comments

• just got my transfer today for $1200 great deal will order on Thursday again for that double deal

• Is this working in Bangladesh?

• I am very interested in this service just emailed you

• damn i was just about to email you and i saw the email. damn i am so excited thanks. ill head on over to money gram branch right away

• thanks for the transfer queen this will really help clear some bills

• bought myself a car from this collected over $9000k this week planning on taking a vacation soon many thanks to the queen of cards

• hi, i wrote an email yesterday, but you dont answer me, i leave my questions here:

• What happened to the auto payment?

• I told it to queen that I have financial problems and she fixed for me big time. I pick up $1,500 and this will help me to pay the bills this month. I will get more transfers soon. Thanks again queen you are a life saver of all times

• Want to clarify, why in the order page of MG, the price for $2500 and up is the same ? Thanks

• hi queen please i want yo make my forst order now

• just collected my cash today was able to pay my rent much thanks to you queen sending some costumer over for sure

• is MG still working?

• hey queen the sender,s info you gave me has one number missing from the mtcn could you please re-check thank

• you must be a cheap skate whore

• OMGF JESUS CHRIST I GOT SENDER DETAILS I WILL SPEED TO GET THIS NOW

• hey i wantto know if u still ofer this service if yes get at me, thanks

• Emailed you at support@galaxyaonv32reim.onion/payment. put my order in thx. let me know if I need to do anything!

• very well i appreciate it because not many good carders are left and you are still always doing good job thanks to you million times