Happy Thursdays! BIG DEAL!!!

Comments

• Today is Happy Thursday! GET DOUBLE WHAT YOU PAID FOR!

• i got my MTCN will pickup in the morning

• am set and ready to place my first order loving this

• anonymiss & @thequeenofcards count me in ladies. it is a very happy new year for me and my family. i successfully picked up western union transfer just in time last night and was so happy i took my family and friends out to celebrate and watch fireworks. sorry i didnt comment sooner but a bunch of my buddies recently joined the forum and would appreciate alot if you could approve them. thanks for the green light ladies

• A friend introduced me to TQOC forum and I had some doubts but after picking up WU transfer using sender information and mtcn that anonymiss sent me all doubts are deaddddddddddddd thanks @anonymiss & @thequeenofcards for this double cashout

• thequeenofcards is mailing only option for delivery... i ask because i can print up my own .... do you have instant delivery option?

• seem like a trusted site

• Does this still work each and every Thursday? and does this sale cover all products including pre-paid debit cards? I look forward to becoming a happy customer very soon!

• Just order for the first time hope it works

• Today is another Happy Thursday! Place your order now & get double the cashout!

• good carder bought some amazon codes tested them online perfect smooth

• Yes @rk3lly and yes it covers all our services

• @angrysquirlz Two cards, tracking has been sent to your order e-mail.

• mastertko Happy Thursday deal is available even today due to the high orders and requests. You are free to take advantage of our services. Thanks

• This will be available on Thursday

• Hi there QOC, Im new here, and a serious in buying cards,question I have is..how long do you generally have to withdraw the cash from the atm machines before the card is blocked or swallowed by the machine? look forward to answers, cheers

• Is Happy Thursday deal active ? i am new here and very interrested in dealing with you

• how long does it take to recieve the amazon gift card?

• sweet how real can this get like to order WU for $4000 i will let my brother pick up the double